Thursday, September 30, 2004

(Forever) Live and Die

I just got into Halifax. This city is as awesome as I remember. Like Vancouver for obvious reasons, but replace Starbucks with Tim Hortons and replace heroin addicts with fishermen. Something like that.

I met one of the Canada World youth workers and he seemed pretty cool and I'm feeling good about what I've managed to get myself into. He gave me some money and dared me to stop in to the Canada World youth office cause he has some work for me to do. yikes. And he had new sunglasses with orange lenses. which give him superpowers or something.. I wasn't really paying attention.

Anyways, this internet cafe is on Blowers Street. I can't think about it without laughing. maybe I am a 14 yr. old boy trapped in a 20yr old girls body.. or maybe I'm tired. Or maybe both.

I think I'll head back to the hostel and see if I can get some rest. Or seee if there's any potential single serving friends kicking around. Or practice waiting in line.
Tomorrow I get to hang around the city by myself for the entire day. I'm not sure why I came a day earlier then everybody else. Maybe they drew my name out of hat or something.. probably a big furry hat.


No comments: