Thursday, September 23, 2004

Starwars Battlefront

Well I never thought the day would come where I would find myself at Crosshairs on a thrsday night at 10:30.The future is hard to predict.Because I have found myself here.

The decor is quite nice. The walls are painted a lovely shade of blue.. dark enough that it isn't childish, yet light enough that it's not too dingy.
Plus the art is amazing. There seems to be a "crosshair" theme throughout, which I honestly think the find patrons here do not appreciate enough. They have have couches, which look kinda comfy. I might even go sleep on one after I'm done this post.

Tomorrow is my second last day of work. I have a feeling it's gonna be awesome. Anna is taking over my computer once I leave, and I should probably organize everything before the official handover. I have renamed "Amy's heart drive" to "BBQ Masters wild at heart drive" And I changed my metal heart icon to a leopard printed heart icon. Anna has extensive BBQ experience, and therefore deserves the title of BBQ Master.

I need to also burn all the music on my computer onto cd's. So that should keep me nice and busy for most of the day. This would all be better if I could bring my computer with me. I've grown quite attached to it. I replaced the harddrive, I added more ram, and I've typed many many words on the little keyboard. I've accumulated a wonderful collection of icons and wallpapers. I suppose Anna will take good care of it once I'm gone.

Well, that's enough crosshair madness for one night I suppose. Is it really possible to have enough crosshair madness? Stay tuned.


No comments: