Tuesday, September 21, 2004

9 more sleeps! (I need to be more creative in the titles I think)

One small change was made to the settings of this thingy. Now anybody can post a comment, not just people with blogs. Doesn't mean you have to. But you can. If you happen to get a hanckering. How do you spell hanckering? Cause I spell it like this. Even if it's wrong. Especially if it's wrong.

Alot of new and exciting things are happening. I'll update you:

-I have managed to get a cold. My nose just suddenly started running. It was pretty crazy. (don't worry, I chased it down)

-My mom decided that we should celebrate Christmas on Sunday cause somebody won't be around for the ACTUAL Christmas, which is pretty cool. Christmas can never come too early. It's also my dad's birthday on Sunday. It'll be like a 2 in one. Maybe my mom secretly thinks my dad is Jesus..."ok kids.. christmas has been moved to your fathers birthday this year..and every year.."

-Our coffee machine at work seems to be having some difficulties. One pot now takes about 30 minutes instead of the usual 8 minutes (don't ask me how I know) and the coffee kind of tastes like it was made with tonic water and peat moss instead of water and coffee beans. This is a good sign. The timely breakdown of our coffee machine means my departure could not be at a better time. Feeling good about this. Only a few more days of peat moss tonic water beverage..mmm



No comments: