Saturday, September 25, 2004

Ode to Barrie aka Barbie G

As the days to my departure draw near I am reminded of an old saying, "pass the salad". I am not sure that that applies but I am sure that we all feel the same way about salad and possibly salsa, like the chips not dancing. On the same note I got to see my dear friend Barrie yesterday and seriously she is a dear, we went to a place not far from here, it is a magical place with rainbows and little people, we sang oh how we sang, into the night we sang-you could hear our voices rise in unison, and this is where we end.
Tonight is the night, what night you might ask and if you do ask I would say you are a retard, read the blog. Tonight we joing forces and prepare to take on our toughest challange yet...we call it operation sea otter. It begins at the black dog where our tacticle forces will be organizing the battle. I look upon tonight with a joyous yet saddened heart, I am excited to go to that place that I am going to but in the same breath I also note that I am sad to leave you all. So I think I will just get really drunk so I don't have to think about it or maybe I will just not go- so there, thats for not coming to my birthday, you thought I would forget didn't you, answer me, YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FORGET....well I got news for you chuckles I never forget. So when I am in Russia on my birthday- maybe I won't even be there- but I will think of you and laugh and laugh and laugh.
In closing as my dear friend Elton John once said, " I remember when rock was young, me and Suzie had so much fun holding hands and skippin stones had an old brown chevy and a place of my own...something something something...alligator"

Don't correct me. OR SIR ELTON its what he said.

No comments: