Saturday, October 02, 2004

Lunch Break Down

I'm so impressed. Lena told me 2 yrs. ago while we were in Halifax about the library and how it offers free internet and such. Turns out I still have a membership at this library! hip hop hooray!

I've been learning some interesting things in the last hour:

- It was the Germans that started the first youth hostel. I love the Germans. (the part about loving them I knew already)

- The legal drinking age in Russia is 22. Turns out I'm the only one in the group who is under 22. I'll just sit at home with my homemade absynth I guess...

The other 6 people in our group seem like an interesting bunch. I'll be forced to hang out with them ALL THE TIME so that's kind of a relief.

We went out for some Alexander Keith's last night because those who like it like it alot. (we were at a pub that was 2 blocks away from the brewery. Nobody was as excited as me about this)

Apparantly the bus ride from the airport in Vilnius, Lithuania to Kaliningrad is 11 hrs. I'm assuming the bus will be top quality with four lane freshly paved spacious highways...
I'm glad I brought 60 cds and have brought 3 more since I've gotten to Halifax. I had a nightmare last night that my discman broke. Maybe I'll buy an extra one just in case.

I'm gonna grab some Halgonian foods and header on back.


No comments: