Friday, February 25, 2005

Work and Play and everything in between

okay, so it feels like it's the final hill coming up before this whole canada world youth thing is over. There's like 3 more weeks about before we leave our host families. Time flies when you're... old. (or having fun as some like to say)

So, now I have the task of planning out my life from when I get home. And I don't say this as if
I'm the only person in the world that has ever had to think about their future, I just say this as somebody who is a touch excited/scared/stressed.. to sum it all up in a really complicating way.

But, I'm sure I'll blab on later about my withdrawal of the Canada World Youther life, but right now, I'm not experiencing any withdrawal, I'm still fully immersed in it all.

Our group will be doing a live radio broadcast on March 16th. Mark this on your calenders, folks! The planning is a touch behind, and our theme is a little underdevelopped, but we're hoping to make it something related to global experience, global perspectives, etc etc and global future for youth and with youth etc etc blah blah.. Not just youth I hope,but our group is made up of young people, so we're probably gonna have a youth bias no matter what.

Anybody have any ideas about what might be interesting to put on a radio show? I'm considering just playing my favourite music, but probably the rest of the world would be largely disapointed.

No comments: