Monday, January 03, 2005

So we're leaving Tatamagouche Centre right now. That's where we've been in Nova Scotia for the last few days. It's a beautiful centre and we've been doing some interesting activities preparing ourselves for the second half of the program.
We were just introduced to our host families and ours looks pretty cool. They're the only ones living in downtown Charlottetown (everybody else is out of the city) and our dad is a professor of International Development and apparantly famous for his "in-depth" discussions, whatever that means. Sounds like the kiddies just left to University and the parents are experiencing some empty nest syndrome, and, well, Galia and I are about to cure that! I'm pretty excited, both for meeting my new family and the drive to PEI, which will mean crossing one of the long free-standing bridges in the world. LIke 50km or something crazy.

Over and out. Peace and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy, I just wanna wish you a happy and healthy new year! I didn't check your site that much but I will in the future. How will you stay there and what about your Russian? I saw the postcard which you sent to Neo! Really nice! It's enviable, what you are doing and reading your site remembers me on my time in Russia :()
Have a nice time over there! Drea from Potsdam ;)