Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas?!

I just wanted to wish everybody (like my friends and family and everybody reading this blog who has some type of association with me and who celebrates something this time of the year) a belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and happy Hannukah (I sure wish I could spell Hannukah)
Our farewell went well. Our Canadian Christmas also well, except for a few minor glitches related to us not being able to read ingredient labels of russian packaging. We're leaving Tuesday and today is Sunday and I was up all night dancing with some people from the group and our Russian supervisor and 2 swedish boys who are kind of friends of friends. One is living in Kaliningrad working for the Swedish consulate and one is his little brother who is 17 and who went to a club for the first time in his life. He's adorable and I've decided that Swedish accents are my favourite and he kind of reminds me of Jesse (my little brother) It was great music and great fun and worth the whole not sleeping thing.

Christmas is about dancing, right? Okay, so what I've figured out is that tomorrow we have "debriefing" all day and the day after that we leave in the am. And it's 11:30pm, so I think now would be a good time to start packing? Perhpaps.

So yeah, Merry christmas..happy boxing day. Drive Safe. Signing off.. with Love.

1 comment:

geekbot said...

Oh, the joy of packing.
Wow, only 17?
I new he was his "little" brother, but I didn't know he was that young. And his first night at a club? Kak interesnia!