Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's noon on Sunday and I've already been for breakfast with my dad, gotten groceries (and put them all away) and bought a birthday present/Christmas present... why do people have babies near Christmas?

Now, all I have left to do is study for my accounting final tomorrow. I've decided that accounting is not something for me. No matter how much I read about it and do practice questions, I'll never feel comfortable writing a test about it. Which I guess is a shame, cause I have to do that in about 24 hrs. Luckily, once I'm done one accounting class, I'll never have to take another one again. Unless I fail this one, which is (knock on wood) very unlikely. I talked to a faculty advisor and she told me that I really have to mess things up in order to get kicked out. I guess it's not as cut-throat as I thought.

This Christmas is much more Christmasy, seeing as I'm in a country that celebrates Christmas. Funny how that works. I'm looking forward to being done exams, though. I have some plans to go toboganning, go skating do some baking. Like some weird cookies from that massive book tessa stole from her work. And reading. Books. And watch tv. And watch the movies Jag recommended cause he made me this SWEET list of his favourite movies. And drink. I guess it's not cold out, so I can't say I want to drink to stay warm. I'm sure we'll have more cold weather eventually...

I can't belive how boring of a post that is. I talked about the weather! I think this blogging business (even though it's not a business) is really a great procrastination tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make some pumpkin pie for me this Xmas please! They don't have such a thing here in this country.

-- McQueen