Thursday, September 01, 2005

down with the grey area

i've been trying to figure out what to write on this thing, but honestly i can't think of anything. ANYTHING. Okay, I thought of that sentence I just wrote.

There's even alot of stuff going on.. and all kinds of stuff. I mean, summer is saying goodbye to us. Alot of stuff's been changing. Like the weather (Yah FALL, AHH winter) , the price of petrol (who would have thought? It's gone up? good thing my bike doesn't need gas, or i'd be upset), the colour of my hair (who the hell cares?), my roomate situation ( I went from having no roomate to having a super cool one), New Orleans (is sinking now, I don't wanna swim), and speaking of swimming in New Orleans.. or Narleens as they say on tv, the way I exercise has also changed. My pool is closed. Yes, I owned a swimming pool. No, I don't, silly. I just went there. To Swim. Hard to believe, I know. They're doing "maintenance" whatever that means. Sounds fishy to me.. well, there's no fish in this pool, but there do seem to be alot of russians, and they do their whole russian banter. I could understand when they were swearing. I knew I went to Russia for a reason! Eavesdropping (holy cow, how do you even spell that?) on russian swearing chit chat.. I'm also almost done my job. a few more days..then i'm a student. wowza bowza. 2 years off and now I get my butt back on campus.. But then again, I am a student at the University of Life. And, rock bottom IS a college education, right? like I would know anything anyways, cause i didn't graduate! HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You used one of my fav. quotes (rock bottom is a college education)!

Here's another one that I like:

"It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it."