Monday, January 09, 2006

Fridge magnets

I have to go to work in a few minutes but I thought this would be a fantastic time to write something on this thing. And by thing I mean blog.

Today is for me the last day of winter holidays. It's been a great run, despite getting a cold towards the end of this whole thing. I did alot of lounging around and movie watching and tv watching. Mostly the colbert report because it's really really funny. I also found myself a job and have made a big mess of my room. I now work at Spirits wine liquor store thingy in Oliver Square. Like Oliver's army. I've only had a few shifts, but it seems to be boring and unchallenging, like any good job. But I get a discount on wine, which.. um.. I don't even know.. could be good I guess.

I recently turned 22, and have started to think of myself as being really really old. Hopefully that will pass soon, because I think I'm too young to feel old, and I'm definately too young to start making sense, so I don't even plan on bothering. I guess I'm happy with the decisions I've made up until now and I don't regret all the great things I've been able to do and the great people I've been able to do these things with.

So as me and some fellow students embark on a new semester of learning and performing, and some people embark on their new years resolutions, i wish everybody good luck in the new year and new semester... much love and happiness and all that jazz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...es ist wirklich an der Zeit, Dich "alter Knacker" zu nennen!

Anonymous said...

22!?! I can't even remember when I was 22 years old.

Tessa said...

Okay, so I'm the Confident Cedar. I'm not sure how accurate it is though. Like the whole waiting for true love is embarrassingly true, and I bet a lot of people would say that I look down on people, which is pretty horrible. And I do love presents. But...adapts to change? Well? Yeah that's not me. The last time I had a major change in my life I had a seizure.