Monday, March 14, 2005

tune in on THURSDAY!!!!

CWY Participants in the field - Live from Charlottetown, PE March 16
>

>Would you like to catch up with what’s happening with current
>participants in the field? "Beyond Our Culture" Is a special
>presentation organized by this years Netcorps Kaliningrad/ PEI - Canada
>World Youth team. Join the crew on March 16th at the Confederation Court
>Mall as they broadcast live or tune in to 95.1 FM in Charlottetown. You
>can also join on the fun by web at www.ryakuga.org
> .
>>Listen to new kinds of music, learn about Russian culture and relive the
>program!
>
>For more information visit www.ryakuga.org/netcorps/index.html
Happy listening everyone!
>

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Hey,
I was able to listen for about 10 minutes before I left for work this morning. And I had to keep it very quiet because my cousin was trying to sleep on the couch, but what I heard was very cool. Unfortunately I didn't get to hear you. Which was sucky, but I guess I'll live.

Anyhoo enjoy your last little while out there and I'll meet you in Edmonton in the near future!

Oh and a quote for the wall: Behind every sucessful man is a very surprised woman.

Thanks for the postcard!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the show due to work and being lame, but I'll see you in a week.

I too miss that "Special-Amy-Giggle." Felix da Housecat is waiting for you when you get back to e-town. Wheee!

-- Steve McQueen