Sunday, August 21, 2011



Gdansk Cathedral


Eating at a 'Milk Bar' - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_mleczny. We were told they were cheap, but we paid $2.50 for a coffee. It was well worth it though.

A plaque on a ship that we toured. We first watched the crew (mostly 20ish year old men) polish the deck. They didn't look to into their duties but they did a fine job.

I ordered potato salad but I got a bowl of mediocre tomatoes. I say potato, you say tomato?

Chris getting some shut eye on the Warsaw-Berlin express. Trains in Poland were slightly out-dated but we could open the windows to get some fresh air and they were priced right. Apparently a train derailed in Poland while we were there, which I found out about because my dad told me after watching it on the news back home.

No comments: